People who schedule appointments with me are:
- A student in one of the classes I’m teaching.
- A clinician looking for psychoanalytic supervision.
- Either an LSW or LPC looking for supervision necessary to receive a clinical license (LCSW or LCPC).
- Someone looking for Lacanian psychoanalysis.
- Seeking individual psychotherapy.
- Seeking couples therapy.
Some things people should know before making an appointment:
If you’re a student, email me here.
- Please be sure to explain how I can help you with the email you send.
- (e.g. Are you looking for help with an assignment, for a preceptor, for dissertation committee member, etc.)
If you’re a clinician looking for supervision, email me here.
- I conduct supervision on an individual and group basis. The rates are higher for individual sessions than if you’re part of a supervision group.
- I conduct face-to-face supervision and digital supervision sessions through Zoom.
If you’re looking for psychoanalysis, email me here.
- Please know that if you’re looking for psychoanalysis I will not be able to bill your insurance.
- The type of psychoanalysis I practice is in the Lacanian orientation.
If you’re looking for psychotherapy, email me here.
- If you want to use your insurance to pay for sessions please make sure I’m in-network with your insurance before setting up an appointment.
- Also know that for most insurance companies I’m considered a “specialist,” so you may need to use the specialist co-pay.